Hello all,

using WinsokcS against an unknown client comunicates binary (I needed an
hour or so to understand clearing the welcome banner doesn't work ;-} I
obtain an error 10035 from time to time during a communication. By my
meaning the communication is slow... about 1000 byte per a second, may
be less. Is there a way how do decide which side (client or server) has
a problem with its full buffer? As I noticed I am not able to do
anything with a client, but server side communicates too by USB. All
waiting  for data from USB are doing by inserting a ProcessMesage loops.
Any help?

Regards

Igor