Thanks for the suggestion, Arno... unfortunately I wasn't able to get the
package to work in the little bit of playing I've done.  I'm also not sure
it's
what I'm looking for--this seems to be a SIP implementation to speak to
gateway hardware.  I'd really like just a turnkey component for creating a
full-duplex audio connection over TCP sockets.

Any ideas?  I would have thought someone might have tried streaming  audio
through an ICS socket...

In a message dated 9/13/2005 10:05:28 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> I'm trying to implement Voice over IP  for an application I'm  developing.
> Has anyone had any success  doing this with TWSocket?  If  so, do you have
> an example  piece of code to show how it may be done?

The only code I found uses  INDY 9 :( However it may help implementing VOIP
with  ICS.

http://www.ictrnid.org.uk/downloads/SIP/SIP-0.4.1.zip

"This  ZIP file (1025KB) contains the source code for an RFC3261 SIP stack, a
RFC3550  RTP stack and SDP (RFC2327) parsing and utilities. Please note this
is a work  in progress. Uses DUnit testing framework. Last updated 20 May
2005."