Hello,

Just information because I think this is interesting to know:

Normally when I want to know if there is a server on a machine I try to
connect on the port where it should listen and check Error argument in
OnSessionConnected.

If you do this on a machine where Norton antivirus is running, and you
try to connect on port 'smtp' and there is _no_ server and 'mail
checking' is checked in the antivirus thing then OnSessionConnected will
fire without error and a while later OnsessionClose will fire with a
10053.

So dont just rely on the winsock error in OnSessionConnected :(

--
Rgds, Wilfried
http://www.mestdagh.biz