Hello,

At 10:16 AM 9/19/2005, you wrote:
>Hi
>
> >> Verify that OE use SMTP and don't use IMAP4.
>
>It definately uses SMTP.

Are you absolutely sure?  We get customers emailing us all the time saying
"Outlook works fine, but your [SMTP based program] won't send emails
outside of our domain!"  It's always that Outlook is connecting to the
server using IMAP and the settings on the server are set to allow those
emails to "relay" or whatever.  I would double- and triple-check the
settings on Exchange to make sure that emails coming in over SMTP can send
out to the internet.  Exchange is a beast with way to many stupid settings.

The only other thing I can think of still has to do with the server side:
see if there's some settings in Exchange that limit who can relay emails
based on what type of authentication they use to access the server.  Maybe
Outlook is using one type of authentication while your SMTP client is using
a less secure method (or no authentication at all).

I hope this helps,
Jake