Can you suggest such a sniffer?

By the way, the data file I am downloading is probably created by the website
based on the input of the form
that gets filled out.  (I usually leave the defaults, but they include the
current date).  So unfortunately, I will
probably have to deal with the cookies and post something to start the download.

Tom...