Hello,

I am having a problem using THttpCli and redirected links. It appears
similar to this issue I am replying to, probably the same issue. It seems
OnRequestDone is being called twice when I try to get a link that is
redirected. Has this been addressed/fixed?

Thank you!

--
Albert Wiersch
AI Internet Solutions