> I have downloaded few days ago, the gphttpproxy 2.0 with the demo included.
> The program works with Internet Explorer 6.0.
>
> However, when i launch a search in google and right click on a find
> result, I have a HTTP 404 Not Found. If I try a left click on the same
> result, there is no problem.
>
> Have you already found this problem before ?

I can't help you with that component. But the author probably can. I think he
read this mailing list
but anyway I suggest you mail to him directly if you don't get an answer after
this week-end.

btw: Are you using latest ICS downloaded from _my_ website ?

--
Contribute to the SSL Effort. Visit
http://www.overbyte.be/eng/ssl.html