> I am using the latest version but I don't want to try a BETA version. I am
> using a workaround and simply returning from the RequestDone event if the
> LocationChange event was called and the status code is 0. I hope this is
> sufficient.
>
> This should definitely be fixed ASAP. It can cause significant problems and
> crashes in applications when a link is redirected.

Beta are fix proposal waiting to be tested in real worl application. You can't
ask to fix something
"asap" if you don't want to test yourself for the beta. Or do you prefer that I
skip beta stage and
put that code directly in production ? I guess not.

--
Contribute to the SSL Effort. Visit
http://www.overbyte.be/eng/ssl.html