--- Wilfried Mestdagh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hello Robert,
>
> If I understeand whell it seems that you receive a
> particular packet
> double ?  This is impossible with TCP.

No, its not double. Example :
at 14:00:01, client 1 send the 97th message. (1st
message to 96th message is received and processed
right),
at 14:00:01, server received the message. Then process
it, no 'funny' thing at this point. After that, the
server send a reply message.
-- finish process for the 97th message.
at 14:15:01, client 1 send the 98th message.
at 14:15:01, server's onclientdataavailable is
triggered (because of there is a new message received,
right?), but the message is exactly that 97th message,
not the 98th message.

This problem is not always happened at 98th message,
can be before or after it, or not hapenning at all.

> First of all check if it is the sender or the
> receiver that fails. You
> can easy check this with SocketSpy where you can log
> the traffic between
> them.
>
> If it is receiver, I suggest you log in
> OnDataAvailable. To be very sure
> of message pump usage (unless you are 100% sure no
> object is called that
> use it) you can also increment / decrement a counter
> on enter / leave of
> the event and log it also.

I have, not only in the server, in the client also.
And the logs show that the client has sent the right
message (the 98th), the server has got it as the 98th
message, but it contains exactly the 97th.
> ---
> Rgds, Wilfried
> http://www.mestdagh.biz

Robert.