> We are at a loss at the moment. Does anyone
> have any idea what could be causing this?

Use the sample program MailSnd delivered with ICS to send an email and show us
the log of messages
exchanged with the server (this log is simply shown in a TMemo in the demo,
copy and paste it).

If the log show an error, then I can comment on it.

If the log doesn't show any error, it means the server is silently throwing
away the message
probably because some rule tell him to do so. Such rules are sometime setup to
avoid spamming.

--
Contribute to the SSL Effort. Visit
http://www.overbyte.be/eng/ssl.html