> If anyone interested in the WebInterface unit,
> I posted all the corrections to Sven Schmidts.

I am of course.
Do you know if Sven plan to adopt your changes ?
I ask because I'm faced with my website update. Do I need to have a second 
entry for you or can I
keep a single entry for Sven and your [approved by Sven] changes ?

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.overbyte.be


----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Frédéric SCHENCKEL" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "ICS support mailing" <twsocket@elists.org>
Sent: Monday, October 10, 2005 4:03 PM
Subject: Re: [twsocket] ThttpServer and SOAP


> Hello,
>
>
> I've found the problem. I made an additionnal modification in the 
> WebInterface unit from Sven
Schmidts.
> The POST behaviour between html and SOAP requests is not the same.
>
> The data buffer from the ISAPI dll was empty. This is why I had this message 
> with no useful
indication !
>
> If anyone interested in the WebInterface unit, I posted all the corrections 
> to Sven Schmidts.
>
>
>
> Thanks
>
>
>
> Frédéric SCHENCKEL
>
> * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
> cab technologies
> za Nord du val de Moder
> 67350 Niedermodern
> Tél: + 33 3 88 72 25 01 / Fax: +33 3 88 72 25 02
> Notre site en Français: www.cab-technologies.fr
> Adresse support: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
>
> -----Message d'origine-----
> De : [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] De la part de Frédéric
SCHENCKEL
> Envoyé : lundi 10 octobre 2005 11:49
> À : ICS support mailing
> Objet : [twsocket] ThttpServer and SOAP
>
> Hello,
>
>
> I'm using François's HttpServer and TICSIsapi component from Sven Schmidts.
>
> I've slightly modified TICSIsapi to handle the soap requests (wsdl and so on).
> This part is working.
>
> But i'm facing another problem :
>
> When transmit a soap request, i get the error from my ISAPI dll : 'EDOMParse 
> Error : An Invalid
character was found in text content'
>
> This seems to say that the request is not well formed.
>
> But the same client and the same ISAPI DLL works well with IIS.
> So it is a problem happening in HttpServer when transfering the datas to the 
> ISAPI DLL Loading the
content of FPostedDataBuffer in a separate TXMLDocument works without 
problems...
>
> Does somebody have an idea where the problem can be ?
>
> Thanks
>
> regards
>
>
>
>
> Frédéric SCHENCKEL
>
> * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * cab 
> technologies za Nord du val de
Moder 67350 Niedermodern
> Tél: + 33 3 88 72 25 01 / Fax: +33 3 88 72 25 02 Notre site en Français: 
> www.cab-technologies.fr
<http://www.cab-technologies.fr/> Adresse support: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
>
> --
> To unsubscribe or change your settings for TWSocket mailing list please goto
http://www.elists.org/mailman/listinfo/twsocket
> Visit our website at http://www.overbyte.be
>
> -- 
> To unsubscribe or change your settings for TWSocket mailing list
> please goto http://www.elists.org/mailman/listinfo/twsocket
> Visit our website at http://www.overbyte.be

-- 
To unsubscribe or change your settings for TWSocket mailing list
please goto http://www.elists.org/mailman/listinfo/twsocket
Visit our website at http://www.overbyte.be

Reply via email to