Francois PIETTE wrote:
>> If 16x16, 24x24, and 32x32, all in 16 colors would be OK I'll give it a
>> trial.

Done, was realy a hard job, don't laugh!
Changed the logo line as Benjamin suggested.

Package:
http://www.duodata.de/misc/ics_fresh_icons_dev.zip

Includes the Corel10-source files as well as all BMP formats (if someone
wants to continue this work). It has also an exported Photoshop file with
a lot of objects used in the BMP's.

Package:
http://www.duodata.de/misc/ics_fresh_icons_dcr.zip

DCR-files only, just with the 24x24 BMPs.