Fastream Technologies wrote:
> The problem seems to be in kernel32.dll. Could it be related to the
> NexusMM that we are only using with the service? It is still strange
> because the error is given before quiting, ISAPI code is run...

It is (mostly) impossible for mailing list users to debug other peoples
'remote' services. Francois mentioned one resolution, another is MadExcept,
or try Wilfried's service class. You could also use the (commercial) SVCOM
components, they provide a DLL that emulates the SCM and therefore allows
debugging a service like any other GUI application.