Hello,

I'm trying to use the FTP client to upload a file onto my local ftp
server (ip 127.0.0.1).

My browser can connect to it and your demo program seems to work well
enough as well. I borrowed some code of it, but I keep getting an 10049
error when I try to connect.

The message is: 'winsock.bind failes, error #10049'. (run from D7 IDE)

My code is this:

procedure Twebexportform.DateiUpload;
begin
  l_status.Caption:='Datei Upload';
  Refresh;

//  FtpClient1.DataPortRangeStart:=100;
//  FtpClient1.DataPortRangeEnd  :=10000;

//    FCurrentFile           := -1;
    FtpClient1.HostName    := Trim(tf_serveradresse.Text);
    FtpClient1.Port        := Trim('ftp');
    FtpClient1.UserName    := Trim(tf_benutzername.Text);
    FtpClient1.PassWord    := Trim(tf_passwort.Text);
    FtpClient1.HostDirName := Trim('/');
    FtpClient1.Binary      := True;

  Try
    FtpClient1.OpenAsync;

{    FtpClient1.Connect;
    FtpClient1.Pwd;
    FtpClient1.Put;
    FtpClient1.transmit; }
  Except
    ShowMessage('Ftp-Fehler');
  End;
end; // procedure Twebexportform.DateiUpload;

1. how to aviod getting this error?

2. how to upload the already existing file afterwards? Is put right, but
   how to do?

Greetings

Markus