  From: Francois PIETTE
  To: ICS support mailing
  Sent: Wednesday, October 19, 2005 8:26 PM
  Subject: Re: [twsocket] Do You have the same problem with this url and
HttpTst ?

  I get the same result as you. And I found why. And of course I fixed it.
  Here is the fix (in red bold):

  procedure THttpCli.SendRequest(const Method, Version: String);
          if (FTargetPort = '80') or (FTargetPort = '') then

              Headers.Add('Host: ' + FTargetHost)
          else
              Headers.Add('Host: ' + FTargetHost + ':' + FTargetPort);

  The author for the freeware multi-tier middleware MidWare