Hi there,

I guess it could mean any component really, but I am looking at using HttpCli
in a project that works with threads, to do with downloading. Now the user can
specify 1-4 threads, as each thread needs to download things and you can't use
1 HttpCli to download two things at once - do I have to drop 4 HttpCli
components on the form or can I create them at run time?

If I can create them at run time, do you have some same code.
Also does this also mean I can do this thing with other components (non-visual
components like HttpCli)

Regards
Nick