ThttpCli is the best fit, but if you want HTTPS, contribute a bit to SSL
effort :) and use TSslHttpCli.

You will have to have a good HTML parser also and maybe a JavaScript
interpreter.

The basic idea is to dwomload a 'first page' (that's from where all the
crawling begins) parse the HTML search for links and request them, then
parse all the resulted data, search for links, request them. This is the
basic repetitive task that you app should do. Of course you must check to
download a page only once, also take care of badly implemented custom 404
pages.

Regards,
Tibor Csonka