Hello Larini,

Time for transfer a packet from one machine to another is depending on
the load of the network.

OnDataSent is prefer to use if you send big amounts of data. You can
however push whole data into TWSocket and it will send it in chuncks for
itself, but if you for example send 100 MB data in 1 chunck, TWSocket
will allocate 100 MB before it will start sending it in chuncks.

---
Rgds, Wilfried [TeamICS]
http://www.mestdagh.biz