Larini wrote:
> Why this event must be used?

It's not a must, I'm talking about larger amount of data.
It saves memory because the internal send buffer grows dynamically.
For instance if your string is 1 GB also 1 GB of RAM would be
allocated internally.
It also keeps your application responsive, means your application can do
something else until a data chunk has been sent and OnDataSent triggers again.

> I'm testing my application and some times a send of a small packet take 1
> second, other times the same packet take about no time. There is a way to
> force send anyway?

When you call one of the Send functions data is sent as fast as possible,
there's no need to force send.

---
Arno Garrels [TeamICS]