From: "Arno Garrels" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Francois PIETTE" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Saturday, November 05, 2005 3:41 PM
Subject: Re: [twsocket] Multi threading server component

Arno Garrels wrote:
> Francois PIETTE wrote:
>> The source file is VC32\WSocketTS.pas, VC32\WSocketTS.dcr,
>> Internet\ThrdSrvV3.dpr, Internet\ThrdSrvV3_1.pas,
>> Internet\ThrdSrvV3_1.dfm.
>>
>> It is uploaded as part of "last beta" on my website.

I used RaiseLastOsError at several places, which would compile
on D6 and above only (I wasn't aware that you publish the code at once).
Changed those calls to "raise
Exception.Create(SysErrorMessage(GetLastError))"

Also added four new events
- OnThreadCreate
- OnBeforeThreadDestroy
- OnClientAttached
- OnClientDetached

Property ClientThread of TWSocketThrdClient 'niled' after call to
ThreadDetach.

---
Arno Garrels [TeamICS]