> i am using ics in delphi 7
> i want read some bit of a big file on myself FTP
> my big file have 1,000,000 int64 record
> i want read one record of this file, i don't want
> download whole of file.

As I explained in winsock newsgroup, standard FTP protocol is simply unable
to do what you ask.
You have at least two solutions using ICS:
1) You forget the idea of FTP. Iinstead your write a custom server program
to do what you want. ICS if perfect for doing that. You _must_ have
permission to run you own server program where it has direct access to the
file you want (probably on the FTP server itself).
2) You still use FTP but replace the actual FTP server by a custom made FTP
server using ICS FTP server component. This component can be extended with
commands to do anything and you can use ICS FTP client component to write
the client side. Of course here again, you need to have permission to run
your custom FTP server (can use a non standard port to avoid conflict with
existing FTP server).

btw: You should really use a better subject ! In this mailing list,
everything is related to ICS. You won't catch subscriber attention if you
don't use a proper subject for your messages !