So inserting a high value into PasvPortRange may be a
solution(start 16384 and PasvPortRange= 40000), but if
other applications randomly uses ports
in this range, what will be the behaviour of the
ftpserver I mean, if x application uses port 16666 and
when ftpserver also wants to open 16666, it gets an
error, in this error case does it simply increases
port number to 16667 or simply fails.

Another question is there a simple way under windows
to  reserve some ports to the use of an application,
Could I say to windows that ports 16300-16400 are
reserved for ftpserver and do not allow other
applications open any port in this range even if
ftpserver is not using that port yet?.