> I am using FTPCli to try and get a file from an FTP Server and copy it
> to a local destination. The problem is I only want it to get the file
> if the file has been updated since I last got it.

The fastest way to do this is to use my high level FTP TMagFtp
component, which includes all the directory handling stuff and will
download files only after checking they are newer, automatically.

The compiled version is free from:

http://www.magsys.co.uk/delphi/magxfer.asp

The source is available free to ICS SSL contributors, from the SSL
download page.

Angus