Hi all,

what is the correct implementation of retrieving a directory when using
ftp...Async functions? My program structure is similar to the sample files
(case RqType of... ftpOpenAsync: FtpClient.User; ... end;), so it wouldn't be
hard for me to understand. What I've found is the option to use DirAsync, but
according to the sources, it will retrieve the dir list to a file.

However, does anyone have a small sample of code to retrieve a directory, and -
for example - place the contents into a listbox?

TIA,
Michael