Hello,

We are trying to write a load-balancer similar to our NFServer and I am at
the stage of designing the communication layer. Basically what it will do:

1) read request
2) locate the correct target server based on URL/domain of request and
capacity/ping/maxConnections of servers
3) forward the request to the determined server

Now, since the step 2) exists, I first thought we cannot do TCP tunneling
and we need to use one THttpCli instance per THttpConnection instead.
However, I now think we could also use TCP by first reading the first packet
of request, determining the target and then forwarding. Which approach would
you recommend?

Best Regards,

SubZ