On Dec 6, 2005, at 02:57, Larini wrote:

> Hi, i'm using just client and server components, and I need to build a
> client in linux, but withou kylix. There is a way to listen ICS
> messages?

If I understand correctly, you need to build an application in Linux
that receives data from an ICS component in Windows.  ICS is just a
high-level encapsulation of TCP/IP (WinSock) and other Internet
protocols (FTP/SMTP/POP3/HTTP/etc.), and communicates via sockets, so
any development language or library that gives you access to TCP/IP
sockets will do.  Are the ICS messages you talking about from a
TWSocket component?

        dZ.

--
        DZ-Jay [TeamICS]