I have tried the following:

    ClientCnx.FDocument:='c:\1.zip';
    ClientCnx.SendDocument(HttpSendDoc);

When I send the request from the browser, the file is displayed in the
browser in asci format and the browser does not come up with a save
dialog.

I dont have a C++ compiler (dont know much about it either) but if you can
just send me a extract then I am sure I can figure it out.

Thank you for taking the time to assist.

Regards

Juri Keyter