Hi,

I am using Delphi 7 with WSocket version 5.18

I have a Socket Server connected to multiple Client Sockets, sending out
data on request of the clients. The requests are put in a message queue and
then handled by WSocket. I seem to be losing memory in the Socket Buffers.
It does not happen with each request, but maybe once in every 5 or so
requests. This is causing my server to crash daily and I am in quite a bit
of trouble!

I can't really give a lot more info, apart from the fact that I can clearly
see the amount of memory used by the server, and how it is not all freed at
the end of a send. I have tried finding the leak with Memory Allocation apps
like AQTime, but have had no success.

Any help would be appreciated!

Regards,

Johan

If you are not the intended recipient (or have received this e-mail
in error) please notify the sender immediately and destroy this
e-mail. Any unauthorized copying, disclosure or distribution of the
material in this e-mail is strictly forbidden.