> I looked and could only find it (no-cache)in the CreateVirtualDocument
> procedures. There is no "no_cache" in WebServ1.pas and I assume you
> refer to "no-cache".

Seems you have an outdated ICS. Download again from my website, preferably the
last ICS-beta which
is the version I really use in my own applications.

Extracted from WebServ1.pas:

const
  WebServVersion     = 109;
  CopyRight : String = 'WebServ (c) 1999-2005 F. Piette V1.09 ';
  NO_CACHE           = 'Pragma: no-cache' + #13#10 + 'Expires: -1' + #13#10;

procedure TWebServForm.CreateVirtualDocument_Template(
    Sender    : TObject;
    ClientCnx : TMyHttpConnection;
    var Flags : THttpGetFlag);
begin
    ClientCnx.AnswerPage(
        Flags,
        '',
        NO_CACHE,
        'TemplateDemo.html',
        nil,
        ['TIME',    DateTimeToStr(Now),
         'PROGVER', WebServVersion,
         'SOURCE',  TextToHtmlText(HttpServer1.TemplateDir +
                                   'TemplateDemo.html')]);
end;

--
Contribute to the SSL Effort. Visit