Ok, I see this on source code, but the problem is that my proxy
requires authentication, and are different from ftp connection, how I
send the user and password to proxie?

        Thanx

--

Just have a look at the source code ftpcli.pas. Search for "proxy" and
you'll find some background informations about proxy support. There are

If you have a "transparent proxy", here are the steps (no programming
needed !):
   1) Instead of connection to a remote FTP server, you connect to the
proxy
   2) User name is replaced by user name, followed by '@' sign then
followed
      by target remote FTP server host name.
   3) Password is usual remote FTP server password.
   4) Most require using Passive mode.
   Example: You want to connect to ftp.borland.com, using anonymous
connection,
            company firewall/proxy is running on host named proxyserver.
            FtpCli1.HostName := 'proxyserver';
            FtpCli1.UserName := '[EMAIL PROTECTED]';
            FtpCli1.Password := '[EMAIL PROTECTED]';
            FtpCli1.Passive  := TRUE;

Also have a look at properties having "proxy" or "socks" in their names
and property ConnectionType.

Once you have read that, feel free to ask more questions.

--
Contribute to the SSL Effort. Visit
http://www.overbyte.be/eng/ssl.html