First of all, BDS2006 C++ personality is preview (translation: it is still
buggy).
The ICS version you can find on BDS2006 partner DVD worked with BDS2006 version
Borland provided to
partners to build their product. Your actual BDS2006 may differ slightly.

> Following error is always reported :
> - [Linker Fatal Error] Fatal: Unable to open file 'ICSNTLMMSGS.OBJ'
>
> Additional Info :
> - When doing a search on my hard disc I found out that the file in
> question is indeed present on the system :
> \My Documents\Borland Studio
> Projects\ics\Delphi\Vc32\Debug_Build\IcsNtlmMsgs.obj.
> But apparently builder is unable to find it.

I can't help you much. BDS2006 found the source file and compiled it. The obj
file is written by the
compiler in the directory specified in the options. Strange that the linker
doesn't find it later.
More strange is that other files seems to be found !

I suggest you recreate the package yourself. Create a brand new C++ component
package and add the
files one by one, starting with wsocket.pas, wsockbuf.pas and wsockete.pas.
Then add all missing
files. ICS include 100% source code (and only source code by the way).

btw: Do you have any problem with the Delphi personnality ?