Actually, BDS C++ Builder 2006 isn't a technology preview anymore. Borland just
released their update 1 that finalizes their C++ implementation :
http://www.borland.com/downloads/download_cbuilder.html
"This update completes the functionality of the Preview Technology for C++ and
C in Borland Developer Studio 2006"

I cannot test it with the Delphi personality because I only have the C++
personality installed but I'll try your suggesion of re-creating the package.

Thanks.
Kris

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

To"ICS support mailing" twsocket@elists.org

Cc

DateWed, 21 Dec 2005 10:48:41 +0100

SubjectRe: [twsocket] Problems installing ICS on C++ Builder 2006 (Update 1)