Hi guys thanks for your earlier responses they helped lots. I was reading
ICS demos and comments from Francois and others and I was wondering of an
identical replacement for receivestr and sendstr. I'd like to use an array
of char instead since it doesn't need to copy the data multiple times. Is
there an exact equivalent that will work no differently? I have a lot of
data i am processing and ReceiveStr/SendStr works fine but i'd like it
optimized. Can someone show me an example please, most of demos use
ReceiveStr and SendStr.

brad