Ok. The problem when I attach the debugger to the service process seems to 
be "Cannot create a hidden windows for TWSocket.". Any cure for this?

I am using 32 THttpConnection/THttpCli pairs per thread. Could this be a 
reason? I tried with 16 but still an AV.

Best Regards,

SZ

----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Francois Piette" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "ICS support mailing" <twsocket@elists.org>
Sent: Friday, December 23, 2005 9:38 AM
Subject: Re: [twsocket] Any known bugs of THttpCli after the last beta?


>> Francois, could this be a bug in ICS client sockets?
>
> I don't think so.
>
>> I cannot put break
>> points and test as it happens after 1:30 mins of stress testing.
>
> Use MadExcept.
>
> --
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> http://www.overbyte.be
>
>
> ----- Original Message ----- 
> From: "Fastream Technologies" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> To: "ICS support mailing" <twsocket@elists.org>
> Sent: Thursday, December 22, 2005 7:57 PM
> Subject: Re: [twsocket] Any known bugs of THttpCli after the last beta?
>
>
>> Hello Dod,
>>
>> I have 1GB RAM and here is my diagnosis: In my web server which responds
>> from disk/memory and there is a single socket per client, NO problem 
>> occurs
>> even though sockets run out with TIME_WAITs. Only connections dropped 
>> which
>> is normal.
>>
>> However, with the load balancer which has two sockets per client (the 
>> second
>> one being the THttpCli that connects to web server), when there is no
>> available sockets, application terminates.
>>
>> Francois, could this be a bug in ICS client sockets? I cannot put break
>> points and test as it happens after 1:30 mins of stress testing.
>>
>> Best Regards,
>>
>> SubZ
>>
>> ----- Original Message ----- 
>> From: "Dod" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>> To: "ICS support mailing" <twsocket@elists.org>
>> Sent: Thursday, December 22, 2005 3:28 PM
>> Subject: Re: [twsocket] Any known bugs of THttpCli after the last beta?
>>
>>
>> > Hello Fastream,
>> >
>> > hum...I  also  had  this trouble during stress of my server test but I
>> > can't remember the cause.
>> >
>> > If you get lot of time_wait you should take care about memory usage
>> > because a time_wait socket use same memory as working socket.
>> >
>> > FT> Thnak you for your answer but actually the client and the server is 
>> > on
>> > the
>> > FT> same XP home machine and there is firewall including the XP SP2
>> > firewall.
>> > FT> Nothing. I know dropping connections is normal after a while with 
>> > the
>> > home
>> > FT> os but it should not crash. Currently application terminates.!
>> >
>> > -- 
>> > To unsubscribe or change your settings for TWSocket mailing list
>> > please goto http://www.elists.org/mailman/listinfo/twsocket
>> > Visit our website at http://www.overbyte.be
>>
>> -- 
>> To unsubscribe or change your settings for TWSocket mailing list
>> please goto http://www.elists.org/mailman/listinfo/twsocket
>> Visit our website at http://www.overbyte.be
> -- 
> To unsubscribe or change your settings for TWSocket mailing list
> please goto http://www.elists.org/mailman/listinfo/twsocket
> Visit our website at http://www.overbyte.be 

-- 
To unsubscribe or change your settings for TWSocket mailing list
please goto http://www.elists.org/mailman/listinfo/twsocket
Visit our website at http://www.overbyte.be

Reply via email to