Fastream Technologies wrote:
>> I have no file pointers. Also in my architecture, I create in the main
>> listener thread, ThreadAttach in the worker thread context

If you have multiple instances per thread, are all instances created
at the same time? How do you wait in the listener thread until a
instance has attached successfully?

> and never
>> threaddetach, instead just destroy in the worker thread.

And the client list is updated in the listener thread how is this
synchronized? Usually you detach in the worker thread and destroy the
client socket in listener thread.