Scrive Arno Garrels <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> Maurizio Lotauro wrote:

[...]

> > I just discovered that when Arno changed FServerAuth and FProxyAuth from
> > string to an ordinal type some code was modified in the wrong way.
>
> Shall I change my job? It looks like that :(

I don't think so. Usually more simple is the change and more easy is the
opportunity to introduce a bug :-)
Anyway it is my fault too, I should check your changes more carefully.

P.S. Here we say: "Nevaer change a winning team". Translated to the
programming: "Never change a working procedure" ;)

Bye, Maurizio.