>  I have to send an Image from client side to server side I am using UDP
> protocol

Why do you want to use UDP ?
UDP is by design an unreliable protocol. It means you must implement error
detection and correction into your application unless you can live with
transmission errors (if you have a video stream, transmission error is not a
real problem, just some glitches on some images).
If you need a reliable transport, use TCP protocol !
Of course TWSocket support both protocols.