Nonsense I mean:

procedure TCustomFtpCli.SendCommand(Cmd : String);
begin
    if Assigned(FOnCommand) then
        FOnCommand(Self, Cmd);
    TriggerDisplay('> ' + Cmd);
    if FControlSocket.State = wsConnected then
        FControlSocket.SendStr(Cmd + #13 + #10)
    else begin  // Quit when not connected never returned.         // 01/14/06
AG
         FStatusCode    := 200;
         FNextRequest   := nil;
         FDoneAsync     := nil;
         FConnected     := FALSE;
         FRequestResult := FStatusCode;
         FLastResponse  := '200 OK not connected';
         TriggerRequestDone(0);
    end;
end;