Hello,

When I run 32 THttpConnection's in a single worker thread, I cannot use the
throttling with the Sleep() command like in one-thread/connection design as
the sleep call blocks the other connections as well since they are in the
same thread context. I know that there is a limitation for number of timers
per process so here is what I tried:

- created one timer per thread
- paused connections in Sleep place
- resumed them after the calculated ms in timer

BUT

- since the timer runs every 20-50 ms (both does the same result), the sleep
period cannot be less than that! I get inconsistent speed results (for
example, for a 100kBps, I get a fluctuating value between 89-102kBps). Does
anybody know a good solution for this problem?

Best Regards,

SZ