Hello all, sorry if this topic was posted some times.

I making a protocol to transfer files via TCP using a mixed mode (binary and
text).
I searched in ICS Components for the better buffer size:

in HTTP protocol I found HTTP_SND_BUF_SIZE = 8193

I made tests and this value works great for LAN transferences but using
internet I (through some linux routers) got blocks always minor than 1423
bytes.
I'm doing something bad if I still using 8193 ?   (Delphi 7, WinXP)

thanks
David