From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Behalf Of Surabaya
Sent: Thursday, January 19, 2006 12:52 PM
To: twsocket@elists.org
Subject: [twsocket] Sending 7 Kilobytes of data

Hello,

I need to send a bunch of data, in size of about 7 Kilobytes,

if I sent it all at once using  "client.Send(@fm, sizeof(fm));" the client
cannot always receive it succesfully, sometimes it is received all at once,
but sometimes the client received only 1,5 Kilobytes

If I sent it in 5 pieces, sometimes the client received 5 packets, each of
1222 bytes, but sometimes the client received 1222bytes, 1222bytes,
2444bytes, 1222bytes. Or 1222bytes, 1452bytes, 1222 bytes, and so on

I think it depends on the connection speed,

I need to send those 7 Kilobytes of data safely and fastly, can you help
me....