To: "ICS support mailing" <twsocket@elists.org>
Sent: Thursday, January 19, 2006 5:00 PM
Subject: 回覆: Re: [twsocket] HTTP POST - SendStream With TMemoryStream

hello

I try to use FileStrem, it must has Free Space to
create the same size of File,but it should be better
than TmemoryStream, if teh file is biger.

HttpCli->ContentTypePost="multipart/form-data;
boundary=---------------------------7d5168231620eb2";
Buf1="-----------------------------7d5168231620eb2\r\nContent-Disposition:
form-data; name="fname+";
filename="+key+"\r\nContent-Type:
application/octet-stream\r\n\r\n";
Buf2=="-----------------------------7d5168231620eb2--"

SendStream=new TFileStream("temp", fmCreate);
SendStream->Size=0;
SendStream->WriteBuffer(Buf1.c_str(), Buf1.Length());
               TFileStream* ms=new
TFileStream(Filepath.c_str(), fmOpenRead);
SendStream->CopyFrom(ms,ms->Size);
delete ms;
SendStream->WriteBuffer(Buf2.c_str(), Buf2.Length());
SendStream->Seek(0, soFromBeginning);

--- Paul <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 說:

You should use a TFileStream instead of a
TMemorystream.

Paul

----- Original Message ----- From: "Opqrst Ghrst" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>