thanks F.P.

I See,
but if the file is more than 1 GB, That will cost my
too mush disk free space,I am confuse on this problem,
because I must add Form Field Value information on the
Head of the data and boundary end of data.it will be
work by ContentTypePost="multipart/form-data" mothod
post.

--- Francois PIETTE <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 說: