Hello Francois and Everybody,

We (me and Peter Nikolow) worked on Digest authentication for ICS
THttpServer. We used Delphi and ICS v5 (unit version 1.38) for the
httpsrv.pas and C++ for the test unit. We (fastream.com) want to donate the
code to our very community. I urge you (Francois) to make this code part of
your official release of both v5 and v6 and other people to have a look at
the code and provide feedback so that we would be able to fix anything
wrong.

http://www.fastream.com/ics/THttpServerDigest.zip

(The C++ code is less than 30 lines and it should not be hard to write it
with Delphi as well).

Best Regards,

SubZero

CSA, Fastream Technologies