  DestAddr: TSockAddr;
  Data: string;
begin
  SocketOut := TWSocket.Create(nil); // create the socket
  SocketOut.Proto := 'udp'; // set it to use UDP (shouldnt really need this)
  ZeroMemory(@DestAddr, SizeOf(DestAddr)); // clear the address
  DestAddr.sin_family := AF_INET; // we have to use AF_INET
  DestAddr.sin_port := 600; // set the port to 600
  DestAddr.sin_addr.S_addr := WSocket_inet_addr('127.0.0.1'); // point to self
  Data := 'Hello world'; // the message we want to send
  SocketOut.SendTo(DestAddr, SizeOf(DestAddr), @Data[1], Length(Data)); // send
  // nb: SocketOut is freed later
end;

Could anyone point out to me what I'm doing wrong.  :)

Thanks
- Shane