Hello Francois,

TGpHTTPProxy do not use "Banner", is set only a blank.
Banner is send to StartConnection (ICS) on Header HTTP :

/* WSocketS.pas, TWSocketClient */
procedure TWSocketClient.StartConnection;
begin
    if Length(FBanner) > 0 then
        SendStr(FBanner + FLineEnd);
end;

is this possible to modify it to be at the foot
of the page ?

Regards