Hello David,

The port is in use because the server listens on that port already,
otherwise the client could not send it to that server. You can make the
server listen on another port and then your application should act like
a proxy intercepting all data. See SocketSpy or gpHttpProxy for example.

you can of course set the client to connect on other port and do the
same.

---
Rgds, Wilfried [TeamICS]
http://www.mestdagh.biz