Hello,

I have a client/server application. Clients connect to Server. If client reboot
the machine by pressing the case reboot button or plug out the UTP cable,
Server will not be immediatelly informed for that disconnection.
I know this is Windows TCP/IP limitation, so I want to ask if there is any
other way to know that an absonormal disconnection occured. Maybe by ICMP
pinging the host every 10 seconds? Can you give me some advices please?

Thanks