Hello,

I'm using TFtpClient to put JPG image files on a FTP server. The problem is
that
with images smaller than 160/170 Kb, it works fine, but larger images are not
sent correctly. The file itself seems not to be corrupted, but the image (a
picture, in this case) is not sent completely.

I already tried using the demo application which comes with ICS, and the
problem
happens there too (binary transfer is on). With other FTP applications the file
is sent correctly (so the problem is not on server side, or even on the
Internet
link).

Do you have idea? I can send you the image file, so you can see what I'm
talking
about.

Thanks in advance,

Fábio Defferrari