Hello,

That bug caused a lot of frustration here. Now the problem is resolved for
FTP and web servers with my fix BUT for the reverse proxy, there is a window
leakage that cannot be detected by CodeGuard. It seems the problem is in
THttpCli destructor. XWindowDealloc returns true but I have BIG doubts. It
is a bit confusing because in THttpCli there are two handles and two
windows! One is for the THttpCli and the other one is for
THttpCli->CtrlSocket. Could someone take a look? It leaks 40KB per socket!!!

Best Regards,

SZ